The Careers & Employability Service is for students, graduates and staff of Salford University. We are here to help you with your career planning and development, improve your study skills, help you search for job vacancies, work experience and voluntary work and of course develop your employability.
Our services include:
- The chance to have a confidential discussion with a Careers Consultant about your future plans. Our Careers Consultants can help you assess your options; make plans; and feel more confident about the future.
- CV Check appointments.
- Careers Library Resource, including career films & takeaway materials.
- Information on a wide range of different professions / jobs.
- Information on the latest graduate training schemes.
- Information on finding part-time / holiday work.
- Information on finding placements.
- Information on the latest volunteering opportunities
- Recruitment Fairs.
- And much more!
Visit our website at: www.careers.salford.ac.uk