School Student Representation

A big hello to colleagues, peers and friends

I would like to formally introduce myself as your new school representative and trusted friend for the school of Nursing, Midwifery, Social work & Social Sciences.

My name is Vikki Downs

I am a second year Social Policy student, I also studied two years on the Nursing Child Health Diploma.

Having volunteered to be the student representative in my first year on the Social Policy degree I decided to apply for the vacant role of school representative as I believe the students at the University of Salford are given a big voice within the execution of not only the particular programme they study but also as students of the University of Salford.

My role is to facilitate students and student representatives to represent the views of students throughout the University. As your school rep I strive to ensure student issues and concerns are raised and dealt with appropriately to improve and facilitate the student experience whilst studying at Salford.

As a motivated and organised individual I believe I can, and will, make a positive impact on my peers and future students of the University of Salford.

Within the role I am a library champion for the School. This means that we hold a budget for books, journals, ebooks and much more. If you would like to know more on this please don’t hesitate to contact me.

My contact details are as follows;

Email- v.stone@edu.salford.ac.uk

Phone- 07595667691

Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime I will always be available by email or phone and of course if you see me around campus please say hi.

Kind Regards

Vikki Downs

More information on student reps