The Dark side

By Oct.23, 2014

After many many years of actively using a hotmail account, I have finally come over to the ‘The Dark side’ and opened a gmail account. I have had access to gmail before, but this has been just as one of the users on a charity organisations account, so not one I could call my own.

The limited experience I had, didn’t really impress me that much and couldn’t find reason to switch from hotmail. However, things have just changed…

I always heard about this ‘make believe’ place called Google Drive and didn’t really know what it was… I’d heard people can organise meetings and send items to others, but didn’t really sound groundbreaking enough to investigate it.

Today I finally accessed the Google Drive, courtesy of @Alex Fenton, who teacher my course; SSMM… and must say I am very impressed at the ease and simplicity of this ‘make believe’ place!

Also this week I have accessed WordPress for the first time too… Not really sure what to make of it yet, so time will tell.

I now think I’ll be adding Gmail as one of my smartphone accounts… Not sure if I’m ready to ditch hotmail just yet, but time will tell!

Anyway, regards my title…. ‘The Dark side’, maybe it should read the ‘The Brighter side’?