The Careers & Enterprise Service is for students and graduates of the University of Salford.
We are here to help you with your career planning and development, improve your study skills, help you search for job vacancies, work experience and voluntary work and of course develop your employability.
Our services include:
- The chance to have a confidential discussion with an adviser about your future career planning. Our Careers Consultants can help you assess your options; make plans; and feel more confident about the future.
- CV review appointments.
- Support with starting your own business.
- Advice on routes into a wide range of different professions/jobs.
- Information on finding part-time, holiday work, placements and graduate roles.
- Recruitment fairs and events where you can meet employers.
- …And much more!
Visit our website at: https://www.salford.ac.uk/askus/work-and-careers