Don’t just say it, Prove it! Gain Microsoft Office Specialist qualifications – for free

By Nov.14, 2017

Want to prove to potential employers that you have the MS Office IT skills they want? Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) is the answer.

Don’t take our word for it

Photographs of successful MOS candidates

Successful candidates Raza, David and Judith, are all MOS Masters, but you decide how far you want to go with your MOS journey.

“I have used this opportunity to broaden my knowledge in the applications that are really relevant to my career field. And getting a certificate that validates my knowledge is definitely worth it.” David Sanchez Espinoza, Computing, Science & Engineering.

“For those looking out for a job, achieving MOS will not only give a boost to your CV and distinguish you from other candidates, but will also help you in demonstrating your competence level in job interviews.” Raza Lilani, Salford Business School.

“I so much enjoyed using the software, and I certainly recommend the programme to all who want to enhance their CV.” Judith Anyiam, Environment and Life Sciences.

So what is Microsoft Office Specialist?

It’s a globally recognised IT certification programme, and current students (and staff) have the chance to gain it for FREE. As well as enhancing your CV, it will also develop your IT skills and benefit your studies during your time with us here at Salford.

Specialist certification is available in one or more MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook. You decide which exams to sit. There are ‘Expert’ and ‘Master’ levels to aim for too, if you’re up to the challenge.

So, if you are a confident user of Office applications or you’ve a little spare time to become ‘exam-ready’, then this certification programme is the one for you.

Register today at Get qualified