The Financial Times is available to view via Newsstand (Gale Infotrac). However there is a 30 day embargo on content being added to the database so for the most recent copies of the paper look on the on the mobile shelving in the Library extension on the top floor of Clifford Whitworth.
Login to Library Search and click on the Databases link from the top of the screen:
- Click on N from the menu which appears.
- click on Newsstand.
- Click on Link to database.
- In the Newsstand search screen, click on the Publications tab.
- Type The Financial Times into the search box and click on Search.
- Click on the link to The Financial Times.
- You can now browse through recent editions or use the search bar at the top of the screen to search within all available editions of the newspaper.
Leave a comment