We all know that revising is tough. It is difficult to know where to start and very easy to get drawn into other things. Here are a few tips, tools and apps to help you ace your revision and exams!
- Check out our revision tips
- Learn how to improve your study concentration and cope with exam nerves
- Have a look at our study guides on revision and exams
- Access past exam papers. Have a look at Tracy’s blog post to learn how to do this.
- Come to our Revision and Exam Techniques workshop on the 13th Dec 1-3 pm.
- Don’t forget to live well for learning. Revision and exams can be stressful and time consuming. Make sure you find time for yourself!
Apps and Online Tools
If you like your technology then you might find these apps and online tools helpful.
With ThingLink you can make your images come alive with video, text, images, links and music. Such a great tool for revision if you are a visual learner. Pick an image that you associate with the topic and then add text, links, videos to it that cover the key information. When you need to recall the topic you can mentally work your way around the image and visualise the information you added to it. You can download the app or access it online. Simply go to the ThingLink website to get started.