The following funding opportunities have recently been announced. Please follow the links for more information.
- AHRC â€“Â Follow on Fund for Impact and EngagementÂ . Up to Â£100,000 available for projects lasting up to 12 months. Closing Date: 31st October 2103.
- NIHR â€“ Public Health Research Programme: Commissioned call. Projects lasting up to 3 years. Closing Date: 18th December 2013.
- NIHRÂ â€“Â Health Technology Assessment: Commissioned call. Projects lasting up to 3 years. Closing Date: 19th December 2013.
- TSBÂ â€“Â Assistive Technology Call. Up to Â£1m available. Closing Date: 4th November 2013.
- TSB â€“ Solving business problems with environmental data. Â£50,000-200,000 available for projects lasting between 3-12 months. Closing Date: 13th November 2013.
- Royal Academy of EngineeringÂ â€“Â Research Exchanges with China and India. Â£2,000 per month of exchange visit for between 3-12 months. Closing Date: 18th November 2013.
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation â€“Â Reframing Dementia in the 21st Century. Up to Â£50,000 available for 1/2 projects, lasting between 18-22 months. Closing Date: 6th November 2013.
- Nesta â€“Â Digital Makers Fund: second open call. Â£20,000-50,000 available. Closing Date: 14th November 2013.
Â EU FundersÂEU â€“ ERA-NET â€“
Transnational Joint Call 2013