The following funding opportunities have recently been announced. Please follow the links for more information.
- ESRC â€“ Alcohol Misuse Research. A total of between Â£750,000-Â£1.5m available for projects lasting up to 5 years. Closing Date: 29th November 2013.
- TSB â€“ Better Health Outcomes. Up to Â£100,000 available for projects lasting 6 months. Closing Date: 31st October 2013.
- TSB â€“ Supply chain innovation towards a circular economy. Projects up to Â£1m in value, lasting up to 24 months. Closing Date: 18th December 2013.
- NIHR â€“ Public Health Research Programme. No fixed limits on cost or duration. Closing Date: 19th November 2013.
- Royal Academy of Engineering â€“ ERA Foundation Entrepreneurs Award. Up to Â£40,000 available. Closing Date: 21st October 2013.
- UKIERI â€“ Knowledge Economy Partnerships. Â£5,000-20,000 available for partnerships lasting up to 1 year. Closing Date: 28th October 2013.
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation â€“ Poverty and Ethnicity: Exploring the links through quantitative research. JRF anticipate commissioning between three and seven projects of 10 monthsâ€™ duration from a total budget of Â£150,000. Closing Date: 16th October 2013.
- Alzheimerâ€™s Research UKÂ â€“ Interdisciplinary Research Grants. Up to Â£250,000 available for projects lasting up to 3 years. Closing Date: 24th January 2014.
- Cancer Research UK â€“ Drug Discovery Project Grants. Up to Â£200,000 available for projects lasting up to 2 years. Closing Date: 5th November 2013.
- Association for International Cancer Research â€“ Project Grants. Up to Â£200,000 available for projects lasting 3 years. Closing Date: 25th October 2013.
- The Kay Kendall Leukaemia Fund â€“ Junior Research Fellowships. Salary costs plus up to Â£17,000 pa for consumables and Â£1,000 pa for travel costs for fellowships lasting 3 years. Closing Date: 25th October 2013.
- Action Medical Research â€“ Project Grants. Up to Â£200,000 to cover salary costs, consumables and items of equipment essential for carrying out the work. Closing Date: 25th November 2013.
- Royal Archaeological Institute â€“ Research Grants. Up to Â£5,000 available. Closing Date: 11th January 2014.
- EU â€“ Directorate-General for Justice â€“ Daphne III Action Grants. A minimum of â‚¬750,000 for projects lasting 2 years. Closing Date: 30th October 2013.
- EU â€“ Directorate-General for Education & Culture â€“ Tenders on the changing pedagogical landscape. An estimated â‚¬400,000 is available for projects lasting up to 18 months. Closing Date: 22nd October 2013.
, Funding Opportunities