Please be aware that the Research Internal Support Fund is currently open for applications. The following types of project are sought:
- Undertaking small-scale or pilot projects that will lead to the submission of larger research bids.
- Presenting at conferences or similar events that are of international standing.
- Research at archives and libraries (or other similar institutions), both UK and overseas.
- Projects incorporating a research mobility component and leading to a research bid or output.
- Small-scale buy-out of teaching.
- Research assistance.
Projects should be supported by match funding from an additional source.
Applications should be submitted to RIfirstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline, 15th January 2018. Further information and the application form can be found here.
Please note also that applications are open for the Santander travel fund.
Leave a comment