The following funding opportunities have recently been announced. Please follow the links for more information.
- EPSRC â€“Â Research Challenges in Carbon Capture for CCS. A total budget of Â£4m is available to fund up to 4 projects covering challenges in carbon capture from power plants, each lasting up to 4 years. Closing Date: 30th January 2014 (registration required by 29th November 2013).
- British Academy â€“ Competition Timetables for 2013-14. Details of timetables/deadlines for various current and forthcoming British Academy grant schemes.
- Royal Society â€“Â Brian Mercer Feasibility Award. Up to Â£30,000 over 12 months available for projects investigating the feasibility of commercialising an aspect of a scientistâ€™s work. Closing Date: None.
- British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy â€“ Project Grants. Up to Â£15,000 available for projects lasing up to 12 months. Closing Date: 1st November 2013.
- British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy â€“ Research Grants. Up to Â£50,000 available for projects lasting up to 12 months. Closing Date: 1st November 2013.
- Core: The Digestive Disorders Foundation â€“ Amelie Waring Fellowship. One fellowship worth Â£180,000 over 3 years is available for work in any aspect of pancreatic inflammation or injury. Closing Date: 13 December 2013.
- Core: The Digestive Disorders Foundation â€“ Derek Butler Trust Fellowship. One fellowship worth Â£210,000 over 3 years is available for work in the field of diseases of the upper gastrointestinal tract, including cancer. Closing Date: 13th December 2013.
- Dimbleby Cancer Care â€“Â Research Fund. Funds available for projects focussing on care and support needs of patients, their families and carers. Closing Date: 22nd November 2013.