Our blog has been designed to provide articles of interest and to generate and encourage debate. However, we have a few rules to make sure everyone can get the most out of the blog.
These rules apply to any posted material, including text, images, video and hyperlinks, as well as user names, avatar images and signatures.
We will not publish your comments if they:
- attack individuals and do not offer a constructive discussion point
- are sexist, homophobic, racist, or abusive or deemed otherwise offensive to some people
- contain links to content that does not add anything to the point being discussed
- advertise products or services
- contain expletives or other language likely to offend
- include contact details such as website addresses, email or phone numbers.
We will also block you from posting any further comments on the blog if you don’t abide by the above rules.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.