We caught up with BSc Business Management with Sport student Corrine Deadman who talks us through her experience studying at Salford.

Photo of Corrine Deadman
Photo of Corrine Deadman

All About the Course

My course has been a great experience over the past three years. I have enjoyed most of the modules and there has been a wide range of business and sports combined. It has given me a wider knowledge of what is included in progressing my career further. I also now have the opportunity and choice to progress into sport, business or both.

Salford Business School provides the opportunity to volunteer to be a course representative, this scheme allows students to have their voices heard as the representative will pass on and discuss student feedback with the School. I volunteered to be a student representative for BSc (Hons) Business Management with Sport. This involved discussing with my peers about their feelings towards certain modules in the course and any improvements that could be made during our time on the course. I regularly attended meetings with my course leader to give feedback and help keep everyone on the course informed with any updates.

The Salford Experience

The variety of leisure, restaurants and nightlife in Salford/ Manchester is the highlight of living here. There is always something to do at any time of the day and Manchester is very accommodating for students from anywhere and any background.

Life After Salford

I am currently looking at graduate schemes in the business sector as I await my results. Once I get my results through, I can focus on applying for schemes and jobs in and around the North West area.

Final Thoughts

For someone looking into this degree, it is a great opportunity to study something you are passionate about. It is also a great opportunity for someone who wants a degree to boost their CV through and give themselves a great chance at a career in business management.

Explore BSc Business Management with Sport

Explore our undergraduate business courses