We hope you’re as excited as we are about you joining us at Salford! We’ve written a series of blogs to help you prepare for uni life and guide you on your way to becoming unstoppable this year. There’s something for everyone, so grab your favourite drink and have a read.
Need some help? Always remember to askUS. askUS is your one-stop shop for student enquiries and support to help you settle in. Find out more on the askUS website.
- Disability support at universityAt Salford we want to help all our students as best we can. We recognise that students with a disability, […]
- 5 ways to keep safe on and around campusWhilst Salford is a safe place to live and study, there can be times – as there are in all […]
- Hacks for living away from homeSo, you’ve moved into your glossy new accommodation and waved goodbye (temporarily) to your loved ones. For most of you, […]
- Different ways to look after your mental healthYour mental health is important. As you prepare to either join us for the first time or re-join us for […]
- Top tips to manage your moneyFor many students, heading to university is the first taste of financial independence, which can make managing your money feel […]
- Expectations vs reality as an international studentWe asked Logan, an international student from the United States, to let us know what she found helpful when she […]